Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I have a concern?
At Manley Park, we wish to support all our children, parents and community members. We take your concerns and issue very seriously. It is essential that communication with us is at the highest level. Therefore, we ask that if you have a question, concern or issue that you contact us at the earliest opportunity.
There are a number of ways that this can be done:
- By phoning school to talk to Mrs Kellett, Miss Farren or Mrs Maguire
- By emailing school at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by making an appointment with:
- Your child’s class teacher
- One of the Standards Leaders -- Mrs Murrell, Mr Charnock or Mrs Stout
- One of the Assistant Headteachers - Mrs Barker, Mr Tudor
- One of the Deputy Headteachers -- Miss Avari or Mrs. Henderson
We will do our upmost to see you at the earliest opportunity and we'll contact you to confirm a date and time